- Stations for subway lines 4, 5 and/or 6 are located at 86th and 96th Streets on Lexington Avenue.
- Construction has begun on the first phase of the 2nd Avenue subway between 96th and 63rd Streets. Service is expected to begin in 2016 with a subway entrance conveniently located at 94th Street and Second Avenue.
- Bus service runs along 1st and 2nd Avenues and across 86th and 96th Streets. Wall Street-bound express bus #90 stops at 91st and 1st Avenue.
- Entrances to the FDR Drive are located at 92nd and 96th Street
- Some of the Retailers located on 86th Street
- Best Buy
- PC Richard & Son
- Barnes & Noble
- Banana Republic
- Children’s Place