Dear Prospective Tenant:
Thank you for your interest in Knickerbocker Plaza.
Enclosed for your completion is the lease application package.
The following is a checklist of items/documents that should be returned to the rental office within three days.
1) Signed and completed Application for Occupancy. Please note that Knickerbocker Plaza accepts all forms of legal income of legal income including all government housing subsidies including Section 8.
2) Signed and completed and notarized Financial Statement with all required backup.
3) Signed and completed Release of Information Authorization.
4) Fee for credit check in the amount of $20.00 for each leaseholder, co-head of household or co-tenant (payment can be made by check or money order payable to Tenant Data Verification, or Visa, Mastercard or American Express.)
5) Three consecutive pay check stubs for each leaseholder, co-head of household or co-tenant, or letter from employer(s) verifying current income and employment.
6) Federal or State Income Tax Returns for the past year.
7) A copy of a Renter’s Insurance Policy in a specific amount naming Knickerbocker Plaza, LLC as additionally insured.
8) If you are a Section 8 voucher holder, please provide a copy of your approved voucher. Note that certain other items above and on the application may not be applicable. Provide only those that are.
9) Once your application has been approved and a move-in date confirmed, a copy of an insurance certificate is required from the moving company naming Knickerbocker Plaza, LLC and RY Management Co., Inc. as additionally insured.
We would be happy to assist you in the completion of the enclosed or answer any questions you might have.
Upon receipt of the completed lease package, we will process your lease application for Landlord approval.
RY Management Co., Inc.